The rules for the processing of personal data by Fortuna Sp. z o.o., ul. Hoża 51, 00-681 Warsaw - personal data administrator.
1) Fortuna Sp. z o.o., ul. Hoża 51, 00-681 Warsaw processes personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
2) Fortuna Sp. z o.o. limits the collected data to the minimum necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is collected.
3) Personal data collected by Fortuna Sp. z o.o. they are used for the following purposes:
a) performance of concluded contracts;
b) taking actions before the conclusion of the contract;
c) fulfill legal obligations imposed on the administrator;
d) arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator, i.e .:
- maintaining contacts with contractors;
- offering their services and products;
- detection and prevention of fraud;
- ensuring the company's security;
- determination, investigation and defense of claims;
- creating statements, analyzes and statistics for internal purposes.
4) Personal data may also be processed on the basis of the consent of the data subject for the purpose specified in the consent. The consent granted may be withdrawn at any time, but this will not affect the lawfulness of the use of the data before the withdrawal of such consent.
5) Personal data may also come from other sources in accordance with the law, e.g.
a) from banks (bank account numbers from which payments were made to Fortuna Sp. z o.o.);
b) from public sources, including the National Court Register, CEIDG;
c) from sources with limited access, e.g. BIK, BIG.
6) When using the administrator's internet sites, information identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the IT system from which the connection was made (including the time stamp, IP address) may be saved.
7) Personal data is stored for a period resulting from the purpose for which they were collected, and then for a period after which claims arising out of this purpose and for the time when the law orders the storage of data expire. The Administrator may also store personal data for longer only for legitimate reasons, if the law permits such storage.
8) Personal data may be disclosed to the following recipients:
a) entities servicing teleinformation systems or providing teleinformatic tools;
b) entities providing consulting, consulting, auditing, debt collection, legal, tax, accounting, payroll and personnel services;
c) entities conducting payment activity (banks, payment institutions);
d) entities carrying physical protection of facilities belonging to the administrator;
e) entities operating postal or courier;
f) entities conducting debt collection or purchasing receivables;
g) to other entities if disclosure is necessary for legal reasons.
9) All persons whose personal data are processed by Fortuna Sp. z o.o., have access rights to personal data, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and transfer of data. You can use these rights by submitting an application at the Fortuna Sp. z o.o. or via the contact form at www.polmlek.com/fortuna/kontakt. The scope of each of these rights and the situations in which they can be used result from the law
All persons have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if they believe that the processing of their personal data violates the law.